Fundraising & Marketing Director (Reality Gives)
Location: Mumbai, India
Start Date: September 2018
Are you the next face of Reality Gives? We're looking for a new Fundraising and Marketing Director to join our partner NGO in September – details on the job are below, and you can download the full Job Description click here.
To apply, please email your CV and a letter of interest to email@example.com with the heading “Fundraising and Marketing Director”.
The selected candidate will play a key role in the development and implementation of Reality Gives fundraising and marketing activities, to secure funding for program work and build the profile of the organisation in India and abroad. They will be the face of the organisation: bringing energy, ideas and innovation and helping us develop and expand our work in Mumbai, Delhi and beyond.
Duties & Responsibilities
- - Acquisition: Research, initiate and develop funding partnerships with domestic and overseas corporates, embassies and consulates, schools and universities, high value individuals and fundraisers. Writing and presenting proposals will be a key part of this.
- - Donor Management: Maintain long-term funding partnerships by engaging and inspiring existing donors (through a combination of reporting, visits to RGi locations, and reward and recognition (R&R).
- - Events: Manage and execute a small portfolio of fundraising events (including but not limited to our participation in the Mumbai Marathon).
- - Ambassador Program: Develop Local Fundraising Groups in India and abroad.
- - Networking: Maintain effective networks with all principal supporters and stakeholders. Take on an ambassadorial role on behalf of the organisation, identifying and attending events, and presenting to interested groups.
- - Administration: Undertake all required fundraising administration, from maintenance of donor management files to bespoke donation acknowledgement such as thank you letters and phone calls.
- Merchandise: Manage product strategy and coordinate sales of a small portfolio of merchandise.
- - Strategy: Create, lead and manage our online and offline marketing strategy.
- - Social Media: Manage all platforms and content writing.
- - Digital: lead and maintain updated website.
- - Offline: Design and produce marketing and promotional materials in-house (Annual Report and other brochures).
- - PR: Manage incoming journalists and photographers.
- - Internal Communication: Train and monitor managerial staff on presenting up-to-date information about Reality Gives programmes. Support education ground-team in promoting our activities in the local community and increasing beneficiary outreach.
- - Excellent English skills (oral and written).
- - Ability to speak Hindi is desirable.
- - Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- - High confidence with networking and relationship building.
- - Ability to think commercially and work towards financial targets.
- - High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- - Meticulous attention to detail.
- - Creativity, proactivity, and the ability to multitask independently.
- - Experience managing and developing others.
- - Experience using design software (desirable)
- - Capability to work in a young international organisation with people from varying backgrounds.
- - Leadership skills.
- - At least 3 years of experience in a comparable fundraising and/or marketing role.
- - Experience in developing relationships with diplomatic, corporate and trust partners.
- - Trust or corporate marketing/sales, including market research, campaign development and branding.
Salary The salary for this role will be between Rs. 65,000 and Rs. 80,000 per month, dependent on experience.