If you're passionate about using travel and tourism to create positive change and making quality education accessible to all then get in touch. We're hiring!
Program Manager (Reality Gives)
Location: Delhi, India
Start Date: February 2017
Role Overview – Main Responsibilities
- - Oversee and develop Reality Gives' Community Centre and Programs in Sanjay Colony, Delhi
- - Liaise with the community to increase the number of beneficiaries, and understand their needs
- - Be the face of the organisation in Delhi
- - Network with organisations and stakeholders to promote our work
- - Monitor and evaluate students' progress
Experience and skills
- - Experience in the field of social work and program management with a track record of successful execution of organisational/department strategy
- - Experience in the field of teaching using learner-centred teaching techniques
- - Experience training others
- - Working with diverse populations in modest working conditions
- - Experience in running and managing community based programs
- - Experience in administration or education leadership
- - Experience managing a strong, happy team
- - Bachelor’s degree in any field (required) and Master’s degree (desirable)
- - Fluency in Hindi
- - Good written and spoken English
- - Passion for social change and education
- - Independent, pro-active attitude and ability to multi-task
Salary will be partly dependent on the relevant experience of the candidate and will be
discussed further upon interview and any subsequent job offer.
Please email your CV and a letter of interest at email@example.com with the heading “Program Manager”.
For further info, click here for a full job description, or learn more about Reality Gives at www.realitygives.org.