If you're passionate about using travel and tourism to create positive change and making quality education accessible to all then get in touch. We're hiring!
Researcher (Reality Gives)
Location: Mumbai, India
Start Date: Mid-August 2017
Placement Duration: 3 months
Role Overview – Main Responsibilities
- - Conduct surveys in Dharavi using a randomised, GPS tracked system
- - Record results live into an iPad survey tool, provided by Harvard University
- - Participate in weekly meeting to update status, through local lead or Skype with the lead in Cambridge, US
Experience and skills
- - A student of social sciences, or other fields that demonstrates your motivation for field research
- - High level communication skills in Hindi (Tamil and Marathi would also be useful)
- - Fluency in English
- - Working with diverse populations in modest working conditions
- - Experience in running and managing community based programs
- - Previous experience conducting qualitative research
- - Warm and friendly personality
This voluntary project requires the researcher to conduct 400 surveys ovr the course of 3 months.
Timing is flexible to accomodate other commitments, and all travel and food costs will be reimbursed.
Please email your CV and a letter of interest to email@example.com with the heading “Researcher”.
For further info, click here for a full job description, or learn more about Reality Gives at www.realitygives.org.